Online courses in science can work out well as introductory classes om fields such as physics, psychology, computer science, and biology, though in most of these cases you will want to move on to a traditional campus for later laboratory work. An online science course can help you learn how to answer questions like:
• How do I control experimental variables that could lead to bad data?
• How do physical objects interact with one another?
• What are the most important components of some of the planet’s ecosystems?
• What are some of the practical problems with developing artificial intelligence?
• What are some common psychological illnesses?